Settlement Checking Service

Settlement Checking Service

The Settlement Checking Service is a partnership between the UK Visas and Immigration and Central Bedfordshire Council.

The Service allows customers to submit their SET(M) application (link opens in new window) for permission to settle permanently (also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain) in the UK as a spouse or partner of a British Citizen or settled person at a Registration Service.

New Home Office fees and application forms (from 6 April 2015)

Please note that from 6 April 2015:

Back to the top